Why join the Lowcountry Regional MLS (LRMLS)?
- LRMLS Is Expansive. The Lowcountry Regional MLS offers expanded exposure for your listings by covering all of Beaufort and Jasper Counties as well as adjacent counties.
- LRMLS Is Cutting-Edge. LRMLS offers state of the art technology, personalized back-end training, responsive support and easy to use mobile tools.
- LRMLS Offers Innovation. LRMLS gives you a distinct competitive advantage with access to Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) incorporating the MLS data, free IDX for your websites, Agent Inbox for agent-to-agent scheduling/transaction messaging and more.
How do I join LRMLS?
To join LRMLS, please download or print the application form located on our Membership Applications page. Once the form has been completed, e-mail your application to Membership Coordinator Angie Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (843) 521-0067. For dues information, review the Membership Dues page.
If you were previously a member of LRMLS, please complete an application form so we may update our records.
If you do not currently have an active real estate license, we recommend contacting our affiliates at Carolina Real Estate Academy by phone (803) 460-2131 or visit their website www.carolinarealestateacademy.com.
To join LRMLS, please download or print the appropriate application form located on the left sidebar.
Once the form has been completed, you may e-mail your application to Membership Coordinator Angie Calvert at email@example.com or fax it to (843) 521-0067. You may also mail it to 22 Kemmerlin Lane, Beaufort, SC 29907.
If you were previously a member of LRMLS, please give us a call at (843) 525-6435 to discuss reinstating your membership.
Choose from the following membership classifications and complete the application:
- REALTOR®– A licensed broker, salesperson or appraiser who is associated with a Principal Broker.
- Company– A real estate company with active broker-in-charge.
- Non-Licensed Sales Assistant – An individual without a Real Estate license who is associated with a Principal Broker and requires access to the MLS.